Department Chair, Professor of Philosophy
236 Whitesides Hall, CPO 2830
For more information, please visit the faculty member's philosophy profile.
- B.A., M.A., San Jose State University, Ph.D., in Philosophy, University of Minnestota with a minor in Feminist Studies through the Center for Advanced Feminist Studies.
- HUM 124 The Ancient World
- PHIL 200 Introduction to Ethical Theory
- PHIL 250 Ancient Philosophy
- PHIL 302 Philosophy of Sex and Gender
- PHIL 365 Feminist Theory
- PHIL 379 LSIC War and Peace
- PHIL 379 Sex and Violence
- PHIL 402 Senior Research Seminar